By God’s grace I am excited to share with you that I will be serving once again during the month of May in a completely different area of the world.
In less than five weeks I will be leading a team of five local missionaries to the country of Nepal for 12 days of prison ministry.
We will be going into a number of local prisons in and around Kathmandu to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to the forgotten people of that country. In addition we will be conducting 2 prison ministry training Conferences for local pastors and lay leaders.
I am writing to both inform you about this trip and to ask you to please be my partner. I am requesting your partnership in 2 important ways.
First and foremost is prayer. Please pray for God’s will throughout the trip, for the health and safety of our team, traveling mercies, the national saints, the prisoners and others we will be ministering to, and above all for the glory of His Kingdom through the proclamation of his word.
Secondly, would you please consider partnering with me financially once again? I am committed to serving in the prisons of the world 3-4 times per year and blessed to have a schedule that allows me to do so, but I cannot do so without the financial support of my friends and family. Your support provides for:
1. The proclamation of the gospel to unreached peoples.
2. Distribution of Bibles to inmates that may otherwise never have access to God’s word in their own dialect.
3. Distribution of humanitarian aid to prisoners (such as much needed soap, food, toilet paper, hygiene articles, socks and blankets).
4. The cost of transportation (we will be flying two of our associates from the New Delhi region of India to Nepal for additional training).
5. Training materials and educational supplies for the Nepalese Nationals.
Our anticipated budget for this prison campaign is $3,200 per person. No contribution is too small – a small amount of funds can pay huge dividends in God’s economy (2 Corinthians 9:7).
If you would like to contribute any amount you can do so in two different ways:
1. By mailing a check made payable to PFC to:
Prisoners for Christ
PO Box 1530
Woodinville, WA 98072
(Write “Nepal NB” in the memo field)
2. By giving online at the PFC website using this link: https://www.servicenetwork.com/olg/pfc/donate.asp
Click “designated for” and select my name in the dropdown menu.
Our campaign motto is “Set your hearts on things above” (Col 4:5). I hope and pray that as you set your heart on things above you will pray for the inmates of the world, that they would be set free from the bondage of sin and will become slaves to God, bearing fruit that leads to sanctification and eternal life (Rom 6:22).
Thank you for your partnership in the sharing of the gospel as we fulfill the great commission “Go and make disciples of all nations…”